Reclaim, Revive, and Restore Vaginal Health!
Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation
Vaginal rejuvenation benefits include:
- Decreased dryness, softer and thicker skin internally and externally, for more comfortable intimate experience
- Reduced incontinence, leakage, accidents, and urge symptoms. If you’ve been diagnosed with mild to moderate stress incontinence, you may avoid the use of mesh slings in the vagina
- Increased satisfaction during intercourse, more vaginal sensitivity, more coordinated and strong muscular contractions, and stronger orgasms in a shorter amount of time
- Tightens the opening and complete length of the vagina to reduce laxity that’s noticeable to you and your partner
- Tightens the labia to reduce sag and produces noticeably softer and smoother skin. You’ll be more comfortable in tight clothes and less self-conscious in revealing or form-fitting clothing
THERMIva® has a 93% Worth It Rating on RealSelf. THERMIva® is an effective treatment with proven results to treat various sexual dysfunction issues.
Many women believe they have to simply live with the changes that come after childbirth or with menopause.
THERMIva® restores the health of the vagina and revitalizes sensitivity for more satisfying intimate life.
The THERMIva® Procedure
THERMIva® is a leading treatment for improving vaginal health in women of all ages. It utilizes a temperature-controlled radio frequency system that works by stimulating collagen production, a protein the body manufactures naturally to keep skin taut and youthful.
The utilization of radio frequency waves allows for the safe delivery of controlled heat with no pain or downtime. The in-office procedure can be performed in just 15-30 minutes and you’ll see an immediate and significant improvement after one treatment.
Studies have shown that 3 treatments over a period of three months provide optimal results.
The ThermiVA® procedure also increases blood flow and allows for more synchronous muscle contractions of the vaginal wall and pelvic muscles to provide you with improved control over stress incontinence, improved vaginal moisture for ease of arousal, decreased pain, and improved satisfaction.
Is ThermiVA® Right for You?
If you are having vaginal issues, schedule an appointment with an experience physician like Dr. TaisenChoy-Bent.
Women from 21 to 80 years of age have been treated successfully with ThermiVA®. You don’t have to wait to remedy incontinence or reclaim your intimate life.
ThermiVA® is for any woman who wants to experience better orgasms, reduce the negative effects of a leaky bladder, and improve the appearance of their vagina for restored confidence and better quality of life.