We think most women would agree that getting older in and of itself isn’t the problem. It’s the fact that aging can sometimes feel like you’re completely losing yourself. Thinning hair and wrinkles tend to steal our self-confidence and make us want to become invisible.
Aging also can bring with it uncomfortable and even embarrassing symptoms of menopause.
Part of feeling like a woman is feeling sexy. There is nothing sexy about vaginal dryness and feeling uncomfortable during intimacy. Also, bladder leaks tend to take all of the fun out of date night.
What if there was one solution to address the most common concerns women face as we age? That’s right! What if there was a treatment that could give you back your luscious locks, revitalize your skin, boost your sex life, and stop the leaking…?
The Secret Is Out
The healing power of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been reshaping the lives of countless in sports as in aesthetics in recent year and it’s time you knew how it can help you!
Below are just a few of the areas addressed by PRP Therapy in the aesthetic industry:
PRP Therapy for Hair Restoration
So what if you weren’t born with incredible hair genes. PRP’s breakout science is specially engineered to address a wide range of thinning hair issues.
Imagine if you didn’t have to spend that extra time in the mirror trying to get your locks to look just right. It can reverse the very signs of thinning hair. It’s not even magic, it’s just science.
The trick to getting amazing results with PRP is to catch the signs of hair thinning early. That means be on the lookout. Pillows and showers are normally the easiest places to notice.
If your hair is beginning to thin, even it’s due to your genes, your pillow will normally catch the hair that sheds as you sleep. It’s one thing to see a few strands on your pillow, if you can count more than a handful, it’s time to ask about PRP.
It’s the first non-surgical medically proven solution to hair loss we trust. Because it works! Not only does it reenergize dormant follicles, but it’s also packed with essential nutrients to naturally stimulate new hair growth.
PRP Therapy for Facial Rejuvenation
No one is born with flawless skin. Monthly facials and gentle chemical peels are an effective way to revitalize the skin and maintain smooth, even-toned skin.
You could opt for a traditional facial, however, if you are ready to kick your skincare regimen up a notch then you must try a PRP facial.
It basically takes all the amazing anti-aging properties of traditional facials and supercharges it!
It’s the cutting-edge treatment the hottest celebs are getting. Remember, Kim K’s jaw-dropping results after her so-called Vampire Facial? Get the Kim K treatment that smooths wrinkles and restores your youthful glow today!
What makes PRP so revolutionary for skincare? It naturally rejuvenates your skin by using your own growth factors. PRP allows you to “get older,” without “looking older.” The PRP manages to target even the peskiest trouble areas:
- Eyes: Researchers are constantly publishing new stories about the importance of getting a full night’s rest, but who really has time to get 8 hours of sleep every night? Often, it only takes one late night for your eyes to start forming circles and packing on the bags. Our PRP Facial works fast! It erases the appearance of under-eye bags as well as any puffiness or discoloration. Realistically, sometimes you can’t avoid burning the midnight, but with the PRP facial, no one needs to know!
- Smile Lines: There are tons of hilarious things about getting older but laugh lines are no joke! Our clients love how remarkable the PRP facial is at smoothing away smile lines. You’ll love your results so much you’ll be smiling from ear to ear.
- Vertical Lip Lines: Even if you just started to notice lip lines, we can assure you… they didn’t get that way overnight. At times, we all pick up bad habits, like smoking, that can lead to premature aging. Genetics also play a big role. In either case, PRP can help restore a more youthful appearance around the lips.
- Skin Tone: It happens to all of us. Too much sun exposure can lead to age spots. The PRP facial is the perfect way for you to treat yourself while also reducing ages spots on your skin.
- Skin Texture: When you spend a day at the beach, how careful are you about protecting your skin. Wearing the proper sunscreen is an essential component to shielding your face and body from the harsh effects of the sun. Wrinkles and dehydrated skin are just a couple of the effects of a little too much tanning. No worries, PRP has your back!
Remember, PRP is the most natural, non- surgical solution to restore youthful-looking skin. It’s one of the best choices in skin rejuvenation to hit the aesthetic industry since lasers a few decades ago.
PRP therapy isn’t only changing the face of beauty, it’s also giving women back their lives!
The O-Shot is a breakthrough treatment specially designed just for women to address vaginal dryness and increase sensitivity. Too often, women enter menopause and find that they lost a bit of themselves. If you feel like your love life has recently hit a plateau, it could be due to menopause.
Menopause can put a strain on any relationship. The good news is, you can do something about it. It does not have to be your new normal! Call our clinic and ask about how the O- shot is enhancing the intimacy and sensitivity of women just like you.
Are you feeling stuck in a cycle of running to and from the bathroom? Even the tiniest leak during a good laugh could be a sign it’s time to seriously consider PRP therapy. Stop worrying about embarrassing leaks before they start to control where you can go or what you can do.
PRP Therapy Could Be the Answer!
We understand. In a lot of ways, PRP therapy can seem too good to be true. What else can revitalize your skin, hair, love life, and stop bladder leaks? Trust us, there’s a reason why Hollywood superstars swear by it and now you too can take advantage of this safe and effective treatment. Schedule your appointment today!